One of the most commonly used dietary supplements is Fish oil, especially because of its rich content of omega 3 fatty acids, which are very essential for our health. If your regular food intake does not include much oily fish, an omega 3 fish oil supplement could be helpful for you.
What is Fish oil?
The oil or fat extracted from the tissue of fish is called fish oil. It is usually taken from oily fish like tuna, herring, mackerel, and anchovies. When the oil is produced from the liver of fishes, for example, cod, it is called cod liver oil. As per WHO (World Health Organization) guidelines, one to two portions of fish is recommended per week.
The omega3 fatty acids contained in fish have been proven to supply many health benefits which include protection against diseases and hence are very useful as immunity developers. Also, our diet has replaced much of omega 3 with omega 6 and other fats, which might have contributed to numerous diseases. So it is most important to get our weekly omega 3 supply either from fish or at least from fish oil supplements.
Omega 3 comprises almost 30% of fish oil, while the remaining 70% is other fats. Some amounts of Vitamins A and D are also present. Another important feature of fish oil is that the omega 3 in fish oil, which is Pentecostalism acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) have much more health benefits than the omega 3 in plant sources, which is mainly alpha-linolenic acid.
CHECK PRICE ON AMAZON
How to find the best fish oil?
Most of the fish oil supplements available in the market these days contain impurities and are pure garbage. Unless you do your homework and find out what exactly you are getting, it is not wise to include a fish oil supplement in your diet. Luckily, research organizations have done proper study and comparison of the available fish oil supplements in the market and have come up with reports which show that most of the popular brands do much more damage than good.
Various brands of fish oil supplements were tested for purity (tested for additional contaminants), the freshness of the oil, a form of available omega 3, and potency of the therapeutic contents of the oil. One of the clear and popular winners is Tobias Omega 3 Fish Oil Triple Strength by a popular company called Dr.Tobias.
Dr. Tobias Triple Strength Omega 3 Fish Oil
Tobias Omega 3 Fish Oil Triple Strength only comes from fresh fish which are wild-caught, and not farm-raised, so that each serving has up to three times more Omega3 fatty acids. The oil is then refined by a process known as molecular distillation. It is done very quickly, and at the lowest temperature possible so that the purity of each drop is preserved.
Every capsule of Tobias Omega 3 Fish Oil Triple Strength is filled with the right proportion of EPA and DHA so that they can work together to help the body absorb the goodness of Omega 3 so that you can get the best out of each dose.
Features of Tobias Omega 3 Fish Oil Triple Strength
The major features of Tobias Omega 3 Fish Oil Triple Strength are:
- The major features of Tobias Omega 3 Fish Oil Triple Strength are:
- 2000 mg fish oil, which provides 1400 mg Omega 3 per serving
- Designed to ensure better absorption:
- Enteric coating to ensure better absorption of essential fatty acids so that there are no burps or a fishy aftertaste.
The fish oil is sourced from 100 % wild-caught, fresh, non-GMO fish in a facility that is FDA registered, inspected, and GMP certified.
Ultimate purification was done with the help of molecular distillation so that PCBs, heavy metals, and other toxins are removed.
Improved Shelf life:
Long shelf life product tested by a third party for purity, ingredient safety, effectiveness, label accuracy, and nutritional value, with guaranteed high standards.
Ingredients of Tobias Omega 3 Fish Oil Triple Strength
The ingredients of Tobias Omega 3 Fish Oil Triple Strength are EPA and DHA, along with gelatin, vegetable glycerine, natural vitamin E, and enteric coating with purified water. The suggested usage of Tobias Omega 3 Fish Oil Triple Strength is two gels daily with meals.
- No fishy smell or burps
- Helps greatly with dry eye syndrome and retinal degenerative diseases
- Helps in reducing triglycerides
- Helped some people in reducing arthritis and fibromyalgia
- Poor quality package received by some people
- Soy ingredient may put some people off
A special coating is used on the Tobias Omega 3 Fish Oil Triple Strength capsules so that they don’t dissolve off too quickly. Thus, all the benefits of Omega 3 fish oil are guaranteed, but the fishy aftertaste is not there.
+ Best Diets for Men